Shared governance is a collaborative college-wide process dependent on trust and open communication among stakeholders in an environment of mutual respect, collegiality and accountability. Shared governance at Cerritos College operates through a collaborative decision-making process in which the members of each of the major campus constituencies (the Board of Trustees, the Administration, the Management, the Faculty, the Classified/Confidential Staff, and the students) play an appropriate role.
The following is helpful information about Shared Governance at Cerritos College:
- Shared Governance Booklet
- Shared Governance Committees
- College Coordinating Committee
- Shared Governance 2020-2021 Self-Evaluation Survey Report
- Shared Governance 2021-2022 Self-Evaluation Survey Report
- Shared Governance 2022-2023 Self-Evaluation Survey Report
- Guidance for Shared Governance Committees for 2022-23 Academic Year
Copies of the Shared Governance Self-Evaluation Survey Report are available upon request in the President's Office.