Academic Support Keys
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING ASK?
- Attend ASK Program Orientation at the beginning of the semester.
- Complete 3 academic support activities per week, which may include tutoring, AED course(s), DLA’s, embedded tutoring session, and workshops.
- Email a completed Work-in-Progress report (filled out by your professor) to the ASK program.
- Pass my Math course with a grade of “C” or better.
- Guaranteed enrollment in Math and/or English course.
- Academic assistance to successfully complete your Math and/or English course.
- Embedded class tutor check-ins.
- Free use of tablets, calculators and other study materials reserved specifically for ASK students.
- Priority registration for the following Fall semester upon successful completion of
the ASK program and/or your Math/ English course.
To apply for our program, fill out either the ASK Math Application or the ASK English Application.
If you would like to join ASK for both Math and English, you must fill out both applications.