- Complete the ASK Online Orientation
- Attend scheduled meetings with an ASK Success Mentor by phone, chat, email, or video
conference (at least once biweekly)
- Complete the assigned online tutoring, workshops, or directed learning activities
(DLA's) as recommended by your Success Mentor.
- A Personal Success Mentor who will work with you to identify the academic areas where
you need the most help and provide assistance
- One-on-one tutoring via video conference, phone, chat, or email
- One-on-one academic and personal counseling
- One semester of priority registration after successful completion of the ASK program
requirements and passing your ASK course
If you have any questions about the ASK Program or about joining ASK for the Spring
2021 semester, please contact Katy Lopez email@example.com or Lance Kayser at firstname.lastname@example.org .