Retail Management Classes
The Retail Management program is an 8-course program in the business department, covering a wide range of classes that are focused on the retail area. This is a dual certificated program where you not only earn your WAFC Certificate, but you may also qualify for a Certificate of Achievement in Retail Management from Cerritos College!
It is recommended (not required) that classes be taken in the listed order. The WAFC endorsed classes are:
- BA 107 Human Relations in Business
- BA 132 Computer Applications for Managers
- BA 156 Motivational Presentation Skills for Managers
- BA 106 Human Resource Management
- BA 114 Marketing
- BA 115 Management – Business
- BA 120 Management-Accounting and Internal Control
- BA 118 Retail Management
Have you already completed some of these courses at another college?
Receive credit for that hard work!
Step 1: Send your unofficial transcripts to email@example.com for evaluation.
Step 2: Request that your Official Transcripts be sent to:
Cerritos Community College
Admissions & Records
11110 Alondra Boulevard
Norwalk, CA 90650