Resources for Employers
As an industry partner you are the key link between your associates and Cerritos College. Thank you for all you do to promote learning and growth! We are so thankful for your support and partnership.
Important Due Dates:
- Spring 2021 Block Registration Lists - Due: exact date TBA - usually early October (to Bob Livingston at email@example.com)
- Please be sure all payments have been submitted for Fall 2020 classes BEFORE attempting to complete Spring 2021 registration / block enrollment. We will not be able to add students to spring classes if they still have outstanding fall balances.
- Fall 2020 Block Registration Lists - were due 6/1/2020.
Fall 2020 priority/block enrollment is now closed. However, students can enroll up until classes begin using their MyCerritos account. Please be sure all payments have been submitted for Summer 2020 classes BEFORE attempting to complete Fall 2020 enrollment. Students will not be able to add fall classes if they still have outstanding balances or other holds.
- Payments for classes are due 2 weeks after the course start date. At this point in the term, the add/drop period has passed and students are settled into their classes. Paying at this time also ensures that payments are processed before we try to block enroll students into the upcoming term. Connect with Natasha Mejia at firstname.lastname@example.org for block payment.
- Fall 2021 Completion Petitions should be submitted when students enroll in their final classes. Due dates are often very close to the start of the term. Fall 2020 petition due date was 9/2. The due date for Fall 2021 has not yet been posted.
Contacts at Cerritos College
NOTE: We are working remotely due to COVID. Please use e-mail to contact Cerritos faculty and staff.
Cerritos College Program Manager: Bob Livingston
Cerritos College Business Program Advisor: Venea Meyer
(562) 860-2451 ext 2830
Cerritos College Business Program Assistant: Ariana Arambula