Student Conduct & Grievances Staff
In an effort to respond to the rapidly evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 crisis, until further notice the Office of Student Conduct & Grievances will provide online services only, and the office will be closed.
Hours of Operation
The Office of Student Conduct & Grievances staff is available to assist you ONLINE:
- Monday-Thursday: 8 am to 7 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 4 pm
Please email the appropriate person listed below.
Elizabeth Miller, Ed.D., Dean of Student Services, ext. 2476 email@example.com
- Consultation to faculty and staff related to Student Conduct & Grievances and CAIR
Team (Crisis Assessment, Intervention, & Response) efforts.
Cynthia Lavariere, Ed.D., Faculty Coordinator, Student Conduct & Grievances, ext. 2483, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Lavariere is available August-May, during June and July please contact Dr. Miller.
- Assistance with Students and Faculty regarding issues related to the Student Code of Conduct, and/or general or grade grievance procedure.
- General support to students regarding conflict with other students, or with instructors.
- Providing consultation and/or workshops on academic integrity, classroom management, communication, and conflict resolution.
- Questions about student disciplinary holds.
Maria Isai, Administrative Secretary II, ext. 2445, email@example.com
- Scheduling students with conduct or grievance appointments with the Dean of Student Services and/or the Faculty Coordinator.
- Assist students with background check verification related to disciplinary record.
- Provides general student conduct and grievance information.