About Student Conduct & Grievances
The Office of Student Conduct & Grievances (OSCG) promotes a safe and inclusive environment by administering transparent and fair student conduct and grievance processes that uphold community standards. OSCG contributes to student learning, development, and success through effective prevention and response efforts.
As a member of the Association of Student Conduct Administrators (ASCA), OSCG had adopted and will adhere to the ethical principles and practices within the linked statement below.
Association for Student Conduct Administration (ASCA) Ethical Principles
Elizabeth Miller, Ed.D., Dean of Student Services, ext. 2476 email@example.com
- Consultation to faculty and staff related to Student Conduct & Grievances and CAIR
Team (Crisis Assessment, Intervention, & Response) efforts.
Cynthia Lavariere, Ed.D., Faculty Coordinator, Student Conduct & Grievances, ext. 2483, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Lavariere is available August-May, during June and July please contact Dr. Miller.
- Assistance with Students and Faculty regarding issues related to the Student Code of Conduct, and/or general or grade grievance procedure.
- General support to students regarding conflict with other students, or with instructors.
- Providing consultation and/or workshops on academic integrity, classroom management, communication, and conflict resolution.
- Questions about student disciplinary holds.
Maria Isai, Administrative Secretary II, ext. 2445, email@example.com
- Scheduling students with conduct or grievance appointments with the Dean of Student Services and/or the Faculty Coordinator.
- Assist students with background check verification related to disciplinary record.
- Provides general student conduct and grievance information.