Our people-first philosophy drives our graphic design standards with the use of real students, real faculty, and real staff in printed and electronic materials. We highly recommended that materials are designed by our graphics department to maintain the College’s brand integrity and standards. Our team can help you create the following materials:
- Lawn signs
- Catalog/Schedule of Classes
- A-frame signage
- Social media graphics
- Advertising signage
- Artwork for promotional items
Graphic Design Process
- Decide on the kind of publication you want to deliver your message.
- Determine your audience.
- Gather available high-resolution photos and graphics. If photos are needed, our graphics team can schedule a photo shoot.
- Determine the quantity needed and how it will be distributed.
- Know your budget and funding source.
- Schedule an appointment with one of our designers to discuss your project needs, timeline, and budget.
- Be sure to follow our graphic design standards.
- Keep in mind, graphic designers develop projects with Universal Access requirements that may require changes to your layout.
- Projects often require copy editing. Public Affairs staff will recommend revisions for clarity and marketing purposes. Copy editing (if needed) can take a few days.
- Printing on campus or with an off-site vendor may take seven to 10 business days.
- Note: Production timelines are subject to change based on priority projects.