Stay Connected! New Student Email
Get Your New Student Google Email
Student email accounts are powered by Google.com
- Go to https://portal.cerritos.edu to access your new email address.
- Enter your student ID number and your 8-digit password. The password is your 8-digit birthdate (Ex: September 17, 1955 = 09171955)
- If you are logging in for the first time, set up your challenge questions and mobile number so you can unlock or reset your password through the self-service option.
Get Perks with Your Student Email
address is your ticket to discounts on Amazon Prime, mobile phone services, and more.
You will also get updates from campus – so stay connected!
Forward Email: to automatically forward your student email to another email address:
- In the top right, click Settings
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab
- In the “Forwarding” section, click Add a forwarding address
- Enter the email address you want to forward messages to
- Click Next > Proceed > OK
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Eligible for a Cerritos College Student Email Account?
All current students are eligible for an account. An account will be automatically generated 10 days
before the start of the semester.
I Forgot my Password
Go to https://portal.cerritos.edu/ and lock on "User Self-Service." You will be able to answer your challenge questions or text message yourself a one time passcode to get into your account.
Why can’t I use the same applications as my personal Gmail account?
Your Cerritos College Student Email account uses Google Apps for Education. Google outlines how
the software works.
Who do I contact about student email questions?
The Computer Lab staff can assist you. Contact email@example.com for more
I’d like to use a different email account, what are my options?
The official student e-mail address for students attending Cerritos College is going to be @
student.cerritos.edu. Students are responsible for all communication sent to this email address.
Google offers an option to “forward” email to another email address.