Associate Degree for Transfer
Associate of Arts In Art History for Transfer (AA-T)
A streamlined AA Degree for transfer to a California State University.
- Fulfill general education requirements.
- Understand our complex visual world.
- Identify prominent aesthetic, symbolic, and functional features of artistic production.
- Recognize the relationships between various cultural groups.
Art History AA-T Degree Roadmap
Core Courses: 12 units
- ART 101 Art History I: Prehistory to Gothic
- ART 102 Art History II: Renaissance to Rococo
- ART 103 Art History III: Neoclassical to Present
- ART 110 Freehand Drawing
List A (Select one) 3 units
- ART 104 African Art History
- ART 105A Pre-Columbian Art
- ART 105B Latin American Art
- ART 107 Asian Art History
List B (Select one) 3 units
- ART 112 Life Drawing
- ART 120 Two-Dimensional Design
- ART 121 Three-Dimensional Design
- ART 150 Introduction to Ceramics
- ART 162 Introduction to Sculpture
- PHOT 100 Introductory Photography
List C (Select one) 3 units
- ART 108 Black Images in Popular Culture or HUM 108 Black Images in Popular Culture
- ART 109 Gender and Sexuality in Art or HUM 109 Gender and Sexuality in Art
- ART 113 Art, Science, and Technology
- ART 118 History of Women in Visual Arts or WGS 118 History of Women in Visual Arts
- ART 119A Introduction to Museum Studies
- ART 124 Introduction to Media Studies
- ART 200 Intermediate Visual and Cultural Studies Special Topics or HUM 200 Intermediate Visual and Cultural Studies Special Topics
- ART 207 Women in Media or WGS 207 Women in Media
- PHOT 150 Photography and Society
- PHOT 160 History of Photography