WELCOME TO CERRITOS CARES!
Cerritos Cares is a centralized place to connect students to campus resources. We want Cerritos Cares to be your first stop for all things students!
If you are a student and need help accessing food, housing, hygiene items, or are
having a financial emergency, request support with the Falcon's Nest Referral Form.
FALCON'S NEST REFERRAL FORM
Online student services are the quickest way to complete campus transactions!
New at Cerritos?
- Visit our future students page for important first steps that all students need to complete.
- Check out this easy step-by-step process for new students getting started!
- Campus parking information can be found online!
- Student ID and/or ASCC stickers are now sent in the mail. To learn more about how to send us your photo and request your ASCC sticker please visit the ID Center online at the Admissions & Records Student ID Card webpage.
Food, Financial, & OTHER PERSONAL Resources
- If you are experiencing homelessness or are at risk of losing your housing, apply online for assistance. Learn more about The Village.
- For assistance with additional basic needs (food, hygiene, emergency aid, or other community resources) please complete the Falcon's Nest Referral Form or visit the Falcon's Nest webpage.
- If you find yourself in need of health or therapy resources, please visit our Student Health Services website for support!
- Concerned about your finances? Visit our Special Circumstances web page to see if you qualify for additional financial aid.
Laptops, WiFI Hotspots, & Academic SupporT
- Pell Students are now eligible to receive $50 per month for internet access! Access more information online.
- The Summer 2021 application period is now open for currently enrolled students who
want to borrow laptops and WiFi hotspots. Submit an application today! For more information about this program, visit the Library's website. There is also a Spanish version of the application available.
- For easy access to Academic Success Services such as the Library, tutoring, and computer
lab services, use this helpful flyer!
- Need to email an instructor or staff member? Search their name in our employee directory.
- If you need help getting started on Canvas, take the student tour! There are also additional Canvas resources on the Canvas website.
- Students with disabilities can visit the Student Accessibility Services website to request accommodations for their courses.
- Are you interested in being a part of the Associated Students of Cerritos College?
Visit the ASCC page to find out more information about student government.
- Check out the Student Activities website to see what clubs are available or how to start your own club!
- Don’t miss out! Visit the campus events page to see what’s coming up.
- Unsure how to get help? Use our Request Help form! You can use this form for any type of feedback you may have or to request assistance.
- If you feel you have received a grade that you shouldn't have, you have the right
to submit a grade grievance form.
- If you feel that you have been discriminated against or harassed based on your gender, sexual orientation, or pregnancy status please submit a Title IX complaint or request support.