WELCOME TO CERRITOS CARES!
Cerritos Cares is a centralized place to connect students to campus resources. We want Cerritos Cares to be your first stop for all things students!
Students experiencing a financial emergency should use the Emergency Aid Application to apply for financial assistance.
Emergency Aid Application
Online student services are the quickest way to complete campus transactions!
Student Online Services
All campus response information is maintained on the campus COVID-19 page.
New at Cerritos?
- Visit our future students page for important first steps that all students need to complete.
- Check out this easy step-by-step process for new students getting started!
- Campus parking information can be found here!
Food, Financial, & OTHER PERSONAL Resources
- If you are experiencing homelessness or are at risk of losing your housing, apply online for assistance. Learn more about The Village.
- Visit our CalFRESH page for benefit application assistance.
- If you find yourself in need of health or therapy resources, please visit our Student Health Services website for support!
- All of our basic needs resources are listed on our Falcon Basic Needs website.
- Concerned about your finances? Visit our Special Circumstances web page to see if you qualify for additional financial aid.
Academic Planning & Support
- The Fall 2020 Laptop and WiFi loan application is now live! Apply now to be ready for your Fall 2020 courses.
- For easy access to Academic Success Services such as the Library, tutoring, and computer
lab services, use this helpful flyer!
- Do you have a Student Education Plan yet? Visit the Counseling Services page to get your plan started so you can stay on track.
- If you need help getting started on Canvas, take the student tour! There are also additional Canvas resources on the Canvas website.
- Students with disabilities can visit the Student Accessibility Services website to request accommodations for their courses.
- Are you interested in being a part of the Associated Students of Cerritos College?
Visit the ASCC page to find out more information about student government.
- Check out the Student Activities website to see what clubs are available or how to start your own club!
- Don’t miss out! Visit the campus events page to see what’s coming up.
- Unsure how to get help? Use our Request Help form! You can use this form for any type of feedback you may have or to request assistance.
- If you feel you have received a grade that you shouldn't have, you have the right
to submit a grade grievance form.
- If you feel that you have been discriminated against or harassed based on your gender, sexual orientation, or pregnancy status please submit a Title IX complaint or request support.