To be eligible for the PACT Program, you must fulfill the prerequisites for the courses in the PACT Pathway in which you wish to enroll.
Maintaining Good Standing:
Once in the program, in order to receive the benefits of the program, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Participate in structured study sessions in the PACT study room or in the Success Center for a minimum of 2 days a week, for a minimum of 4 hours a week.
- Complete the structured study session weekly requirement of 7 weeks of a 9-week session
and 13 weeks of an 18-week session (Finals Week is excluded).
- You can study math or English in the designated study areas of the Success Center anytime during its normal operating hours. (Monday-Thursday: 9am-9pm, Friday: 10am-2pm, Saturday: 10am-3pm, Sundays and Holidays: Closed)
- Discipline-specific study sessions will be held in LC-133 at their weekly scheduled days and times.
- Meet with a PACT counselor once during the semester.
- Attend at least one workshop offered by the Transfer Center, Career Center, Financial Aid or Success Center and turn in a workshop attendance form your PACT Program Facilitator. Visit the following Webpages to view a list of offered workshops.
- Pass all PACT courses with a grade of "C" or better.
You must also print, fill out, and sign a PACT Contract that states you understand and agree to perform all the specified requirements listed above. Please turn this contract in to your PACT counselor.