Interested in obtaining your Certificate and/or Degree? View our Pathways!<

  1. Find out if you meet the requirements.
    To view course descriptions and available certificates, please refer to the current schedule and catalog.

  2. Determine what form to fill out.
    View and download the Forms for Petition for Certificate, Petition for Degree, and Petition for Associate in Arts Degree for Transfer.

    - Petition for Certificate: Petition to graduate with a Certificate of Achievement.
    - Petition for Degree: Petition to graduate with an Associate in Arts.
    - Petition for Associate in Arts Degree for Transfer: (AAT/AST) This degree pattern is articulated for transfer to the CSU system.

  3. Fill out your form and meet with a Counselor or try Online Counseling to make sure you meet all the requirements.