Note for online form submissions:
We encourage all students to submit all paperwork. Cerritos College would prefer that you use your Cerritos Student email for all submissions.
Print and complete the form and email in a scanned version to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A & S Petition: Use this form when you are repeating a course at the college for the 3rd time. Petition to the Academic Records & Standards Committee. Submit to email@example.com
- Academic Renewal: Petition for academic renewal. Submit to admissions-info @cerritos.edu
- AB 540: Form to waive out of state tuition fees. For more information please check: https://www.cerritos.edu/financial-aid/ab540/
- Audit Request: Form to audit a course for no credit.
- Change of Program Form: Add or Drop classes.
- Change of Student Data Form: Change your demographic information in the system. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLEP/Military Credit Request: Petition for CLEP or Military Credit to be applied to your official transcripts.
- Consent Form: Consent for the release of student records to a third party.
- Course Repetition Form: Students who received a substandard grade at Cerritos College but received a passing grade at another college.
- Course Substitution: A separate form is needed for each major. Submit to email@example.com
- Credit By Examination for Articulated High School Course: Petition to have an articulated high school course count for college credit.
- Credit for Prior Learning: Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dual Enrollment Form (English) | Dual Enrollment Form (Spanish): For minors that want to concurrently enroll at their middle/high school and Cerritos College
- District Information for Dual Enrollment Program: Information for the districts that Dual Enrollment Students attend. Submit to email@example.com
- Enrollment Priority Appeal Petition: For appealing loss of enrollment priority and/or loss of BOGFW due to 100 or more degree-applicable units earned or Progress Probation for two consecutive terms or Academic Probation for two consecutive terms or a combination of Progress and Academic Probation for two consecutive terms, only. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrollment Verification: Verify your enrollment for various third parties. (Insurance, child care etc.)
- Extenuating Circumstances Petition: Petition to receive a late withdrawal for circumstances beyond your control as defined by California State Law.
- Instructor Reinstatement: Reinstate a student that was dropped by the instructor.
- Late Add Petition: Request to add a course after the term is in session.
- Online Major Change Form: Online request to change your major plan of study.
- Online Transfer Certification Request: Online request for your CSUGE or IGETC certification.
- Pass/ No Pass Form: Select to take a class using a Pass or No Pass grading option.
- Petition for Certificate of Achievement: Petition to graduate with a Certificate of Achievement.
- Petition for Associate in Arts Degree: Petition to graduate with an Associate in Arts.
- Petition for Associate in Arts Degree for Transfer: (AAT/AST) This degree pattern is articulated for transfer to the CSU system.
- Petition for Readmission: Petition to be readmitted to the college after academic dismissal. Submit to email@example.com
- Preferred Name Change Form: Use a preferred name instead of your legal name for interactions with the College. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refund Request Form: Request for a refund. Submit to email@example.com
- Request for approval of attendance adjustment (overlapping classes)
- Requisite Clearance Form: Form to clear prerequisite classes that you have completed at another institution. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requisite Challenge Form Petition to challenge a prerequisite for a course.
- Residency Reclassification Form: Request to have your residency status adjusted. Documentation is required.
- Section Change Form: Swap course levels or sections within the same session.
- Statement of Educational Purpose: Verification of identity.
- Student Activities Fee Waiver: Waive your Student Activities Fee.
- Student Representation Fee: Opt in or out of the Student Representation Fee.
- AA & Certificate Correspondence: STAFF USE ONLY. Correspondence letter for the approval or denial of Associate in Arts or Certificate of Achievement petitions.
- Application Correction Form: STAFF USE ONLY. Correct a errors on a student's application for AOC purposes.
- Cerritos Last Class Request: STAFF USE ONLY. To be completed by counselor. ED plan required.
- Credit By Exam: STAFF USE ONLY.
- CSUGE Certification: STAFF USE ONLY. General Education Undergraduate Certification.
- CSUGE: STAFF USE ONLY.
- Diploma Mail Out Request:STAFF USE ONLY.
- Evaluation Request: STAFF USE ONLY. Request a transcript evaluation.
- ID Letter, Missing Information: STAFF USE ONLY. Notice that a student's application cannot be processed due to an incomplete application.
- IGETC Certification: STAFF USE ONLY. Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum Certification.
- Petition for Certificate of Completion: Petition to graduate with a Certificate of Completion.
- Matriculation Exemption & Exception Form: STAFF USE ONLY
- Sponsor Billing Authorization: STAFF USE ONLY. Entities who wish to sponsor students.
- Student ID Letter: STAFF USE ONLY. Notice of acceptance with Student ID number.
- VA Ed Plan:STAFF USE ONLY. Educational plan for Veteran Students.