Forms Online

Student Forms

Note for online form submissions:
We encourage all students to submit all paperwork. Cerritos College would prefer that you use your Cerritos Student email for all submissions. 

Print and complete the form and email in a scanned version to 

Staff Forms

Stay Connected

Site Map | Accreditation | Disclaimer | Document Readers | Report a Website/Accessibility Issue | Safety Reporting | Consumer Information Last Update: 4/18/2023