Limited Services: Student Services offices will be closed on Friday, December 9.
Normal business hours will resume on Monday, December 12.

Preparing for Study Abroad

1. Basic Requirements for Applying to Cerritos College's Study Abroad Program:

  1. Overall GPA of 2.5 or above at time of application
  2. Completed minimum of 12 units at Cerritos College
  3. Completed English 100 with a grade of C or better or "Pass"
  4. Be at least 18 years old

2. Required to Study Abroad: A Passport

All students must have a passport from the U.S. in order to travel with a Cerritos College study abroad program. An international student who has a home country passport may require a visa for entry into the study abroad host country. If you do not have a U.S. passport, speak with the faculty in the Study Abroad Program right away.

See the U.S. State Department's Passport How-To page.

The Passport Photo Booth app can be downloaded to your phone; it's less expensive than getting formal pictures taken. Otherwise, less expensive passport photos can be taken at the local post office, CVS/Walgreens, AAA, and other locations.

Stay Connected

Site Map | Accreditation | Disclaimer | Document Readers | Report a Website/Accessibility Issue | Safety Reporting | Consumer Information Last Update: 8/29/2018