Deadline to submit an application and deposit: Tuesday, February 20, 2024.
To be considered for the Study Abroad Program, fill out and submit the following application:
If you would prefer to fill out a paper form, "Contact Us" and a paper form will be provided.
If you meet the minimum requirements for the program and are accepted, you will be contacted by e-mail with instructions for next-steps, including providing the following:
- unofficial copies of your transcripts, showing:
- minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- completion of English 100 with a "C" or better, or "Pass"
- copy of your passport information (photo) page, including evidence that you are 18 years of age or older
- deposit of $450 to AIFS for the Cerritos Study Abroad Program