The deadline for Cerritos College applications for the Summer 2020 program is Friday, November 29.
To be considered for the Study Abroad Program, you first need to fill out and submit the following application:
Cerritos College Study Abroad Application
If you would prefer to fill out a paper copy, click the "Contact Us" link at left and let us know; we'll provide you with a paper application that you can submit.
If you meet the minimum requirements for the program and are accepted, we'll contact you to let you know next steps, which will include:
- unofficial copies of your transcripts, showing:
- minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- completion of English 100 with a "C" or better, or "Pass"
- completion of a minimum of 12 units at Cerritos College
- copy of your passport information (photo) page, including evidence that you are 18 years of age or older
- deposit of $450 to AIFS for the Cerritos Study Abroad Program
Questions or problems? Use "Contact Us" to reach out and we'll help, or drop by and see Dr. Steve Clifford in LA 257.