Meet Your Transfer Requirements With Communication Studies

General education courses for transfer

Did you know that you can meet several transfer requirements beyond oral communication by taking communication studies coursework? Communication studies courses satisfy G.E. requirements in areas such as humanities, critical thinking, and social and behavioral science. Visit our list of G.E. courses for Plan A, Plan B, and Plan C requirements to learn more.

Transfer as a Communication Studies major

Many local four-year institutions offer a bachelor's degree in communication studies.

California State University (Fullerton, Long Beach, Los Angeles)

For specific information on transfer requirements for our three local Cal State programs, please see our transfer preparation document.

Other colleges and universities

For information on transfer to other institutions, please speak to your counselor or refer to the ASSIST course articulation website. You may also be interested in visiting local departments' websites, such as: