Dental Assisting Required Immunizations
Proof of immunity by titer for the following:
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance
- Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis (Tdap) booster within the past 9 years
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella vaccine (or evidence of immunity), within the past 20 years
- Varicella Immunization (or evidence of immunity), within the past 20 years
- Hepatitis-B Vaccination or Hbs-Ag Hepatitis Titer
- COVID-19 Vaccine and Boosters are required, as recommended by the CDC.
If any titer shows a negative response, appropriate immunizations are required and FOLLOW-UP TITERS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS.