Dental Assisting Upcoming Events
We have 3 upcoming events below, please read them complete, below.
1) Dental Assisting Information Workshop:
Get your future started today as a REGISTERED DENTAL ASSISTANT
Cerritos College Dental Assisting Program is offering a Complimentary Informational Workshop
- Meet our faculty, students and view our state-of-the-art facility
- Learn about how to enroll in our wonderful program
- Discuss how to become a licensed healthcare professional in both state and national boards as an RDA & CDA
- Secure rewarding career opportunities after successful completion of the program
SAVE THE DATE:
When: Monday, May 8, 2023 at 5:30 pm
Where: Join the Zoom Informational Workshop.
To reserve your spot and for more information, please email Ms. Anne Contreras.
2) Dental Assisting Program, Application Deadline:
The Application deadline is: May 15, 2023 11:59 pm (PDT).
Select this link to download the Dental Assisting Application, Application Instructions and General Information.
Notification of admission to the 2023 program will be done by email at the end of
Questions? Email your Dental Assisting Program admission questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Orthodontic Assistant Permit & Ultrasonic Scaling Permit courses - SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
Orthodontic Assistant Permit & Ultrasonic Scaling Permit courses, NOW AVAILABLE TO ALUMNI
Dear Cerritos College Dental Assisting alumni,
We are pleased to announce that we are now offering two (2) State Board of California approved courses that YOU are eligible to enroll in. This is not open to the general dental community, ONLY to Cerritos College Dental Assisting program graduates.
Don't pay $1,200. or more for these courses! Cerritos College only charges $46 a unit each, plus nominal lab fees for these special classes.
The classes we offer are the Orthodontic Assisting Permit course and the Ultrasonic Scaling Permit course. These two class segments can be completed in only 12 weeks! The classes will be held during the summer, in the evening. We designed these class schedules so they do not interfere with your work schedule.
Take advantage of these special course offerings! Become certified with Orthodontic Assisting skills that could increase your employment opportunities.
Enrollment is EXTREMELY LIMITED, ACT NOW!
Email Ms. Anne Contreras ASAP for more information. She will answer your questions, explain the process and get you started on the right track to secure your spot.