Need Help? Contact Us | COVID-19 Updates

Travel Signature Request

This form should be completed by an F-1 Student requesting a travel signature on the I-20. The travel signature allows a student to re-enter the United States after traveling outside of the Unites States with a valid F-1 Student Visa. A Designated School Officials (DSO) at the Office of International Student will process your request. Please allow 3 business days to process your request.

If this is an emergency, please contact the Office of International Student Services at 

or our Designated School Officials 

Norma C. Rodriguez
Phone: (562) 860-2451 ext. 2358
David Tilahun
Phone: (562) 860-2451 ext. 2232



Stay Connected

Site Map | Accreditation | Disclaimer | Report a Website/Accessibility Issue | Document Readers | Safety Reporting | Consumer Information
Last Update: 4/17/2020