International Student Forms
International students will find all forms and documents that are available in the Office of International Student Services (OISS). You can download them here and drop them off in person at our office.
New Student Forms
- International Student Admission Application (Documents must be submitted as a complete admission package)
- Statement of Support (Financial sponsor needs to complete this document and it must be notarized.)
- F-1 Student Transfer Authorization (Only necessary if transferring from another U.S. college or institution. Must include SEVIS release date.)
Please do not forget to include all the required documents to be considered.
- FORM I-34
Affidavit of Support
Filling Fee: $0
- FORM I-539
Application To Extend/Change Non-immigrant Status
Filling Fee: $370
- FORM I-765
Application for Employment Authorization
Filling Fee: $410
For more immigration guidance, please feel free to visit the Office of International Student Services, located in the Santa Barbara Building.
Online Request Forms
The following forms are E-forms that can be submitted online to the Office of International Student Services. Please allow 3 business days for processing the request.
- F-1 Student Information Update
International students can update their contact information and preferred method of communication with the Office of International Student Services.
- Enrollment Verification Request
This form is used for students to request a letter verifying full time enrollment and maintaining F-1 status. It does not verify enrollment or serve as transcript of academic history.
- Travel Signature Request
This form should be completed by an F-1 Student requesting a travel signature on the I-20. The travel signature allows a student to re-enter the United States after traveling outside of the Unites States with a valid F-1 Student Visa. A Designated School Officials (DSO) at the Office of International Student will process your request.
Fillable PDF forms
- Change of Major Request Form
- Concurrent Enrollment Form
- Program Extension
- Reduced Course Load Request Form
Current Student Request Forms/Documents
International students can request the following forms and/or documents listed below.
- Social Security Letter
- Driver's License Letter
Once students complete the online forms, the letter will be prepared within 3 working days and sent via adobe or email.