Online Appointment System
Upgraded Online Appointment System
Beginning April 1, 2021, students may schedule virtual zoom or phone appointments, up to 10 days in advance at the link below:
If you would like a staff member to assist you scheduling an appointment, please submit this form.
Important information for scheduling a virtual appointment using the E-SARS system:
- A current 7-digit Cerritos College student ID number is required.
- Date of birth needs to be entered in an e-digit format using four digits for the year you were born: XX/XX/XXXX.
- To see a greater variety of appointment options, do not choose a specific day, time of the week, or counselor.
- Please be aware that our office hours are as follow:
Monday, Thursday and Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday and Thursday 8 am - 7 pm
Drop-in Counseling - Zoom Sessions
Have a quick question? Try a virtual drop-in session for guidance on:
- Getting started at or returning to Cerritos College
- Career exploration resources
- Officially changing your major
- English/ESL and math placement
- Appropriate classes for the upcoming term
- Adding or dropping courses this term
- Academic status
Monday: 9 am - 11 am, Counselor David Young - Zoom Link
Tuesdays: 11 am - 1 pm, Counselor Randy Lee - Zoom Link
* Tuesday, May 18 - Drop-in hours are 12:30 pm - 2 pm, Zoom link
Wednesdays: 5:30 pm - 7 pm, Counselor Traci Ukita - Zoom Link
Thursdays: 9 am - 11am, Counselor Clara Ross - Zoom Link
For additional assistance feel free to contact us at (562) 860-2451, Ext. 2356 or 2357 or email email@example.com.