welcome TO career services!
NEW APPOINTMENT SYSTEM:
Please use Navigate Cerritos (https://cerritos.navigate.eab.com) to schedule an appointment. Download the app or select the tile in the single sign-on portal. Here are instructions on how to schedule an appointment using Navigate Cerritos.
Summer Office Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8 - 4:30 pm
Wednesday 8 am - 6 pm
Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm (Virtual only)
COVID-19 Updates (Steps required to visit the college)
Upon arriving to campus, you will be required to:
- Go to a Kiosk on campus and complete the COVID-19 survey. (Kiosk map)
- Obtain a wristband from the kiosk attendant (required to remain on campus)
Wearing a mask is not currently required but is strongly encouraged and much appreciated!
Choose how you would like to meet with us:
- Live, real-time conversation with a counselor over the telephone.
- Call us at (562) 860-2451 ext. 2356 to arrange a phone appointment.
- Live, real-time interaction with a counselor in a Zoom meeting room with webcam and screen sharing.
- Schedule a virtual appointment through Navigate Cerritos.
- In-person appointment counseling appointment at our office in Multipurpose Building, Room 201.
- Schedule an in-person appointment through Navigate Cerritos.
- Please arrive to campus 15 minutes early to allow time to stop by a COVID-19 clearance kiosk.
To cancel an appointment, please email email@example.com or leave a message at (562) 860-2451, Ext. 2356.
A world in which all students have the opportunity to realize their potential and make their career aspirations a reality.
The mission of Cerritos College Career Services is to support students in making meaningful career decisions as they move into, through, and out of the college. We do this by providing resources, programs, and services that empower students to engage in intentional major and career exploration, cultivate a sense of purpose, develop career readiness skills, and take strategic action to achieve career success in diverse, global communities.
We believe in the critical importance of the following:
- Creating an environment in which students experience being encouraged, supported, appreciated, and understood
- Embracing students for who they are
- Fostering a sense of self-confidence in achieving one’s goals
- Promoting understanding of oneself and others
- Normalizing the idea that students are where they need to be and that is okay!
Need to change your major?
Student Employment Resources
For assistance with job postings or creating and managing an account on Jobspeaker, visit our Student Employment webpage.
Re-Entry Student Services
For adult students returning to school after a gap in education, contact our Re-Entry Resource Specialist, Shannon Estrada.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: (562) 860-2451, ext. 2362