Lean Manufacturing For California Industry
You will be able to understand Lean Manufacturing material and its origin. You will also be able to identify and eliminate non-value-added activities (waste), to reduce costs, reduce scrap, meet delivery schedules, improve productivity and decrease the time it takes to deliver your product.
- 5S (Sort, Shine, Set, Standardize, and Sustain) - How can you better organize individual work stations or departments? The objective
of 5S is to increase efficiency at the micro-level by keeping the workplace neat,
orderly and accessible. The results are visually dramatic and increase pride and morale.
- Kaizen - Let us help you conduct a focused, intense, short-term project to improve a process!
Kaizen training usually includes analysis, design, and re-arrangement of a product
line or area.
- Project Management - Do you need someone to lead a lean manufacturing project? Our consultants have
that experience. If you prefer to have us train your employees in project management
techniques, we can provide that training as well.
- Six Sigma - is a rigorous and systematic methodology that utilizes information and statistical
analysis. The information is used to measure and improve a company's operational
performance, practices and systems by identifying and preventing 'defects' in manufacturing
and service-related processes. Let us help you Define / Measure / Analyze / Improve
/Control your product or process!
- Value Stream Mapping - is a visualization tool used in the Toyota Production System. This process will help you understand and streamline work processes using the tools and techniques of Lean Manufacturing.
For companies interested in group employee training, please contact us at CerritosTrainsU@cerritos.edu or 562-860-2451, Ext. 2511.
For individual students interested in taking a college credit class, please call 562-860-2451
visit the college main website at www.cerritos.edu.