SQF Course Description
Safe Quality Food (SQF)
You will learn the fundamentals of safe quality food management systems required in the industry for minimal risk processes and procedures.
Course Key Objectives:
- Understanding of the Food Safety and Quality Management Systems and SQF code
- Following a precise order to reduce risks
- Learning to avoid mistakes through current industry examples
- Step by step procedures to write effective documentation
- Application of knowledge to implement SQF system on the job to meet industry standards
For companies interested in group employee training, please contact us at CerritosTrainsU@cerritos.edu or 562-860-2451, Ext. 2511.
For individual students interested in taking a college credit class, please call 562-860-2451
visit the college main website at www.cerritos.edu.