Business Training for Industry: Management Supervision, & Leadership
Supervision and Leadership Training
In our business training classes you will learn how to become a supervisor capable of demonstrating exceptional leadership skills to achieve the highest performance from employees, how to motivate your employees, establish positive working relationships and how to continually improve the performance of individual employees and teams. Through communication, relationship development and performance management, we will provide you the tools, techniques and best practices to help you become a better leader.
Course Key Objectives:
- How to become an effective leader
- How to establish positive working relationships with others
- How to manage employee performance
- How to create a plan for improving personal performance as a supervisor
We also provide courses designed for developing leadership and soft skills such as:
- Leadership Foundations
- Increasing Motivation and Commitment
- Goal Planning and Deployment
- Increasing Teamwork
- Motivating Employees
- Customer Service and Sales
For companies interested in group employee training, please contact us at CerritosTrainsU@cerritos.edu or 562-860-2451, Ext. 2511.
For individual students interested in taking a college credit class, please call 562-860-2451
visit the college main website at www.cerritos.edu.