Local Advisory Committees
The main goals of Career Technical Education Advisory Committees are:
- To study the educational needs of a specific career and technical program and to make recommendations to the College program faculty and administration
- To interpret the program to the communities served and the communities’ needs to the College
- To furnish specialized information and advice on technical requirements for the effective operation of the program.
- To provide channels of communication between the College and the various organizations and agencies of the community interested in the program.
- To further a cooperative relationship between the College and the resource agencies of the community in support of the program.
- Business, Humanities, Social Science
- Computer Information Sciences (CIS)
- Fine Arts
- Health Occupations
- Health, Physical Education, Dance, and Athletics (HPEDA)
- Adult Education
- Career Services
- Student Accessibility Services (SAS)