Welcome to the Cerritos College Curriculum Homepage!The Curriculum Committee is responsible for the overall analysis, evaluation, and direction of courses and educational programs at Cerritos College. The committee serves as the decision-‐making body to which all course and programs for the college are submitted.
(562) 860-2451 ext. 2876
(562) 860-2451 ext. 2227
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I submit curriculum changes or create new curriculum?
See eLumen - Curriculum Submission page
When can I submit my curriculum? Is there a deadline?
See Agenda and Meeting Deadlines Calendar
Additional Curriculum Resources
- Curriculum Management System: www.cerritos.elumenapp.com
- Log in with your campus username and password
- Curriculum Handbook (new edition coming soon!)
- Student Learning Outcomes and SLO Committee
- Board of Trustees
- Faculty Senate
- Department Chairs Representative
- Publication of agendas and meeting minutes
Legislative and Policy Guidelines and Resources
- Academic Senate for California Community Colleges (ASCCC)
- Programs and Course Approval Handbook (PCAH 8th Edition)
- Title V. Education - Curriculum and Instructions
Additional Link and Resources