Cerritos College RESOURCES
FACULTY Q AND A SESSIONS
Join us Wednesdays at 5pm on Zoom - Meeting ID: 914 0281 8280
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/91402818280
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16699006833,91402818280# or +13462487799,91402818280#
+1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
+1 346 248 7799 (US Toll)
+1 253 215 8782 (US Toll)
+1 301 715 8592 (US Toll)
+1 312 626 6799 (US Toll)
+1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 914 0281 8280
International numbers available: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/u/acdg2X7npe
Or Skype for Business (Lync):
Cerritos Cares is a centralized place to connect students and faculty to campus resources. https://www.cerritos.edu/cerritoscares/default.htm
Stay informed with college updates pertaining to COVID-19 and "Stay-at-Home" orders. The webpage provides links for students, staff and faculty. https://www.cerritos.edu/shs/covid-19.htm
- Get answers to frequently asked questions regarding the transition to distance (online) learning. https://www.cerritos.edu/shs/faq-faculty.htm
- Additional faculty resources regarding Spring 2020 Grading Options, media services, video captioning, accessibility, ConferZoom, and much more. https://www.cerritos.edu/shs/faculty-resources-notes.htm
Academic Senate for California Community Colleges (ASCCC)
The Academic Senate for California Community Colleges is committed to providing resources to the field to further empower and help our system move forward during this time of crisis. To that end, the Academic Senate has put together a series of professional development opportunities to address some of the most critical issues facing our students and faculty today.
- Discipline Specific Webinars: This is small group discussion on topics directly addressing your discipline.
- Large Audience Webinars: These focus on local and state governance matters including Guided Pathways, Hiring Remotely, and Guidance from the Chancellor's Office.
- COVID-19 Faculty Resources: Provides faculty with new updates and roll outs from a variety of state department offices and provides tips and resources regarding classroom management, distance learning tools, and professional development opportunities.