Cerritos College RESOURCES
Cerritos Cares is a centralized place to connect students and faculty to campus resources. https://www.cerritos.edu/cerritoscares/default.htm
Stay informed with college updates pertaining to COVID-19 and "Stay-at-Home" orders. The webpage provides links for students, staff and faculty. https://www.cerritos.edu/shs/covid-19.htm
Frequently Asked Questions for Faculty
- Get answers to frequently asked questions regarding the transition to distance (online) learning. https://www.cerritos.edu/shs/faq-faculty.htm
Faculty Resources and Notes
- Additional faculty resources regarding media services, video captioning, accessibility, Zoom, and much more. https://www.cerritos.edu/shs/faculty-resources-notes.htm
Academic Senate for California Community Colleges (ASCCC)
The Academic Senate for California Community Colleges is committed to providing resources to the field to further empower and help our system move forward during this time of crisis. To that end, the Academic Senate has put together a series of professional development opportunities to address some of the most critical issues facing our students and faculty today.
- Discipline Specific Webinars: This is small group discussion on topics directly addressing your discipline.
- Large Audience Webinars: These focus on local and state governance matters including Guided Pathways, Hiring Remotely, and Guidance from the Chancellor's Office.
- COVID-19 Faculty Resources: Provides faculty with new updates and roll outs from a variety of state department offices and provides tips and resources regarding classroom management, distance learning tools, and professional development opportunities.