Title IX Training Materials
Effective August 14, 2020, Title IX Regulations require that schools post training materials used to train the school’s Title IX personnel on their website. Training materials used to train Title IX personnel (such as, the Title IX Coordinator, any investigator, any decision-maker, and any person who facilitates an informal resolution) will be posted on this website and will be maintained for at least seven (7) years.
For additional transparency, materials may be made available upon request for those students, employees, the Department of Education, or members of the public seeking to further examine the training materials. Inquiries regarding the content of the materials used to train Title IX personnel should be directed to Dr. Lauren Elan Helsper at TitleIXCoordinator@cerritos.edu.
Webinars provided by the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
- Title IX Regulations Addressing Sexual Harassment
- Due Process Protections under the New Title IX Regulations
- How to Report Sexual Harassment under Title IX
- Conducting and Adjudicating Title IX Hearings
Title IX Definitions, Policies, Processes, and Procedures
- Title IX Training: An Integrated and Coordinated Approach by Cozen O'Connor
- Title IX Training: Informal Resolutions by Cozen O'Connor
- Title IX Appellate Officer Training by Cozen O'Connor
- Dr. Adriana Flores-Church
- Dr. Dilcie Perez
- Rick Miranda
- Felipe Miranda
- Dr. Lauren Elan Helsper
Please contact the Office of Diversity, Compliance, and Title IX at TitleIXCoordinator@cerritos.edu if you would like to review the training materials.
The Association of Title IX Administrators (ATIXA)
The Association of Title IX Administrators (ATIXA) provides training and certification for Title IX personnel. The Cerritos College Office for Diversity, Compliance, and Title IX have completed the various trainings offered by ATIXA. Information regarding accessing ATIXA owned material can be reviewed on the ATIXA website.