The following policies provide information about on and off campus sites that take reports about protected class and sexual harassment/discrimination. The policies specify which offices take confidential reports and which reports trigger an investigation or other District response.
- BP 3410 - Nondiscrimination
- AP 3410 - Nondiscrimination
- AP 3435 - Discrimination and Harassment Investigations
- BP 3510 - Workplace Violence
- AP 3510 - Workplace Violence
- BP 3515 - Reporting of Crimes
- AP 3515 - Reporting of Crimes
- BP 3540 - Sexual and Other Assaults on Campus
- AP 3540 - Sexual and Other Assaults on Campus
The following policies provide information about the District’s investigation and adjudication procedures, as well as information about resources available to parties involved in sexual harassment and related misconduct reports.
- AP 3434 - Responding to Harassment Based on Sex under Title IX
- BP 3500 - Campus Safety
- AP 3500 - Campus Safety
- BP 3520 - Local Law Enforcement
- AP 3520 - Local Law Enforcement
- BP 7365 - Discipline and Dismissal - Classified Employees
- AP 7365 - Discipline and Dismissal - Classified Employees
- BP 7700 - Whistleblower Protection
- AP 7700 - Whistleblower Protection
Many of the policies and procedures require trainings for students, staff, and faculty of the District. Trainings for various campus constituents is available via Canvas, Keenan Safe Campus, presentations, and webinars. Students, staff, and faculty members will be informed of the required trainings.
Information regarding supplemental trainings can be found through the Center for Teaching Excellence (CTX), the Daily Falcon, and the Employee Development Calendar.
Pursuant to the August 2020, Title IX regulations, a review of the trainings completed by the Title IX staff is available on the Title IX Training Materials webpage.
These policies relate to required and other recurring training. For more information about the dates, times, and details of training for employees and students, visit various, guidance, for more information about trainings that are available, visit the Employee Development Calendar, CTX, or the Daily Falcon.
- BP 3050 - Institutional Code of Ethics
- AP 3050 - Institutional Code of Ethics
- BP 3430 - Prohibition of Harassment
- AP 3430 - Prohibition of Harassment
- AP 3433 - Prohibition of Sexual Harassment under Title X
- BP 5500 - Standards of Student Conduct
- AP 5520 - Student Discipline Procedures