Intensive English Program - Applying Outside the U.S.
admission application dates
|TERM||APPLICATION DEADLINES||TERM BEGINS||TERM ENDS||TUITION COST|
|Fall 2019 (16-weeks)||March 1 - June 1||Thursday, Aug. 22||Thursday, Dec. 12||$3,500|
|Spring 2020 (16-weeks)||August 1 - October 1||Thursday, Jan. 16||Thursday, May 7||$3,500|
|Summer 2020 (8-weeks)||January 1 - March 1||Late-May||Mid-July||$1,800|
- Room and Board (information on homestay accommodations available)
- Medical Insurance Requirement
- Personal expenses
The following documents are required for admission into Cerritos College - keep copies of all documents you turn in. Applications with incomplete documentation will not be processed until completed:
- Intensive English Program Application
- $50 application fee (non-refundable) We accept Cash or Money Orders payable to: Cerritos College
- Intensive English Program Statement of Support from Financial Sponsor (Statement of Support must be Notarized)
- Bank Certification - Verification on bank letterhead signed by bank official showing at least $12,000 USD available to the student or equivalent.
- TB (tuberculosis) exam results - Must be within 2 years of application date.
- Transcripts - Proof of Secondary or high school graduation.
- Copy of Passport
- Information of Dependents (if any) - Put the name, date of birth, country of birth, relationship to the F-1 student of each dependent (spouse and children) on a separate sheet of paper. Each dependent must have medical insurance. Add $3,000 for each dependent on the bank certification.