Video Audition Application Process
At this time, all interested students will need to submit a video audition. Once the Music department receives and processes your Applied Music Application, you will receive a private link via email. You will upload your video to the link provided. The Music department will notify you when the video is received and update you on the status of your application. If accepted in the Applied Music program, you will receive additional information on enrollment and required courses.
Video Audition Guidelines
- Use any video capture device you are comfortable with. You are being evaluated on the quality of your performance, not the quality or resolution of your video.
- You may submit one video for each piece your play, or you may break it up into separate videos.
- Please state your full name at the beginning of your video.
- Please state the name of the piece you will be performing.
- Please make sure we can see you and instrument in the video.
- You may use a live or recorded accompaniment for your audition.
- If you do not have access to accompaniment, then you may perform your audition a capella.
- Please follow the repertory requirements below for your instrument.
Please download and complete the Applied Music Application Form.
Return the completed form to the Director of the Applied Music Program, Dr. Christine Lopez at email@example.com.
Please contact Dr. Lopez if you have any questions about the audition process.
Audition applications and videos are due by Friday, August 7, 2020.