Dual Enrollment Classes at Cerritos College
Dual Enrollment Purpose:
This program is designed for K-12 students, seeking advanced scholastic courses. Cerritos College definition of “advanced scholastic” is…
- Courses meeting Cerritos requirements for an Associate in Arts Degree, excluding remedial
English and math courses.
- Courses that are transferable to a four-year institution.
Examples of advanced scholastic courses: English 100, Math 140, Soc 101, etc.
- Vocational courses below 100 level may be taken.
Examples of vocational courses: Auto 73, Cos 50, Weld 52, etc.
Dual Enrollment - Steps and "To Do List"
- Complete the Cerritos College Application online.
Your Cerritos College student number will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours.
- Complete the Dual Enrollment Form.
Make sure you have all of the following:
* Indicate the course(s) you are planning on enrolling.
You may not enroll in pre-collegiate courses or (1-99 level) or physical education courses.
Vocational courses below 100 level may be taken.
* School principal or authorized counselor sign and complete appropriate sections(s)
* Include cumulative G.P.A
* Both your parent’s signature and your signature are required.
- Complete the SRT/GPT - online via the Student’s MyCerritos account. Only required for students taking a Math or English Course or the class has a pre-requisite
of Math or English.
- Submit your: Dual Enrollment Form, & Treatment of a Minor Form to: email@example.com
- Register for Classes:
Check your (my.cerritos.edu) portal for registration appointment and enroll for courses.
To Log in: User Id: Use Student ID / Password: Date of Birth (MMDDYY)
* High School students do not have priority registration, so students are advised to have alternative classes in case their first choice is full.
- Pay Your Fees: The $46/unit fees will be waived for students. You may pay your student fees online
via your MyCerritos account. It takes 5 - 7 business Days for Enrollment Fees to be removed