Info for Continuing Students
Following are IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS from SAS:
Spring 2021 Priority Enrollment begins October 19th:
- Check your MyCerritos account to identify your appointment date and time to enroll online.
- Review your educational plan prior to enrolling in classes.
- Use the Schedule an appointment form to make an appointment with an SAS counselor if assistance with course selection is needed.
- Phone and Zoom drop-ins will be available for quick questions during registration. Details to be posted shortly.
- Check MyCerritos for any holds on your record. Schedule an appointment with your specialist if you lost your priority enrollment privileges.
- See the Online Enrollment page for information on how to enroll online.
Schedule of Classes
- The schedule will be available on Schedule Plus on October 5th.
- The following Press Release (9/22/20) includes information regarding the format of the Spring 2021 semester.
Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 Services
- Schedule an appointment with your specialist after enrolling in classes.
- Visit our Alternate Media webpage for instructions on requesting materials in alternate formats, such as audio or enlarged.
- See the Communication services webpage for information on requesting interpreters and other DHH services.
- The filing period for Financial Aid year 2021-2022 will begin October 1st.
- Go to the Financial Aid webpage for more information.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PHONE APPOINTMENTS: During the COVID-19 pandemic, all SAS appointments will be by phone/VP. Please be ready to receive the call at your appointment time. The call may come from a blocked number so please be sure to answer it. If our call isn't isn't answered the first time, we will try again in 5 minutes. If our call isn't answered the second time, students will need to reschedule the appointment.