New Students for AED
All Classes Offered in Adult Education are Tuition-Free
Apply Using the Online Application
You can also make an appointment to complete the online application in the Adult Education office with assistance. Call 562-467-5098 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
- Upon arriving on campus, parking permit is required. Please purchase a DAILY parking
permit and park in the White Stalls ONLY.
Link to purchase parking permit: https://paymycite.com/CerritosCollege/Landing.aspx.
- Adult Education Testing may be needed
Duration: 2-6 hours based on classes chosen
- Select Class Schedule and Enroll
- Schedule an Appointment to see an Academic Counselor
- To obtain a Cerritos College Student ID card (OPTIONAL), the cost is: $19 per FALL/SPRING;
$13 for SUMMER semester.
Benefits to Cerritos College Student Services:
- Access to Computer Lab
- Library books
- Student Activities events
- Athletic games
- Theatre performances
- Discounts (movie ticket, museum entry, etc)