Cerritos Complete Eligibility Steps
Who can participate?
- You must be a graduating high school senior or an adult completing high school equivalency from our partner school districts.
- The Cerritos Complete Promise Program is only available to our partner unified school districts in ABC USD, Bellflower USD, Compton USD, Downey USD, Lynwood USD, Norwalk - La Mirada USD, and Paramount USD. View our list of Eligible Schools.
6 steps to participate
All steps and dates are subject to change. Students must complete all steps by the posted deadlines to be eligible in the program.
- Select “Apply Now” from the home page at www.cerritos.edu
- Students are required to apply for the summer term
- Current and prior dual enrollment students must select "First-Time Student in College (after leaving high school)" on the CCCApply application
- Students will receive an email within 24 – 72 hours with their Student ID number from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students must obtain a Cerritos College Student ID number (7-digit number) before completing steps 2 – 6
- Login to your MyCerritos to complete the English/ESL and math placements
- Students please refer to your high school transcripts when completing
- Students will receive a confirmation email after submission
- Students must submit the Cerritos Complete Promise Program Application
- Students must have a Cerritos College Student ID number (7-digit number) to complete this step
- Applications are due by March 31, 2024 and no applications will be accepted after the deadline
- Login to your MyCerritos to complete the Online Falcon Edge Orientation
- When complete, students will receive the following message: “Congratulations! You’ve completed your Falcon Edge Orientation.”
- Students must complete steps 1 - 4 by March 31, 2024
- 2024 – 2025 FASFA and CA DREAM Act application have been delayed until December 2023
- CAL Grant Priority Deadline extended to April 2nd
- Students need to submit an Online Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) every year
- Students must list the Federal School Code for Cerritos College 001161 to avoid delays
- Eligible non-citizen who qualify for AB 540 status must submit an Online California Dream Act Application every year
- Students must list the State School Code for Cerritos College 00116100 to avoid delays
- Students must enroll in and successfully pass a counseling class (COUN 101B or COUN 200 or ACLR 101) in Summer or Fall of their first year. We highly recommend that students take this course in Summer
- Students must enroll in and successfully pass (Grades of C or better) math and English/ESL in Fall of their first year
- Students must stay enrolled in math and English/ESL until they complete the requirements for their major
Cerritos Complete Promise Program Information Nights
Join us to learn how YOU can earn 2 years FREE at Cerritos College! Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Register for the information nights! Open to parents/guardians and students from our local school districts only.
|Monday, November 6, 2023||6PM – 7:30PM (Virtual)||https://linktr.ee/ccppinfonights|
|Wednesday, January 17, 2024||5PM – 7:30PM (In-Person)||
Cerritos College Student Center
|Tuesday, February 6, 2024||6PM – 7:30PM (Virtual)||https://linktr.ee/ccppinfonights|
|Monday, February 26, 2024||6PM – 7:30PM (Virtual)||https://linktr.ee/ccppinfonights|
|Thursday, March 14, 2024 ||6PM – 7:30PM (Virtual)||https://linktr.ee/ccppinfonights|
* All steps and dates are subject to change. Students must complete all steps by the posted deadlines to be eligible in the program.