Housing Campus Resources
In partnership with Cerritos College, Jovenes, Inc. offers multiple college-focused housing options to students experiencing homelessness and housing insecurity so they can focus on achieving their educational goals.
Jovenes at Cerritos
Eligibility Criteria – for all housing options, students must meet the following criteria:
- Completed at least one semester at Cerritos College (9+ academic units);
- Be currently enrolled in 9+ academic units at the college;
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA;
- Be in good academic and student conduct standing with the college;
- Must be homeless or at-risk of homelessness and willing to submit verification;
- Demonstrated financial need
Consideration is taken for special circumstances regarding eligibility.
The partnership between Cerritos College and Jovenes Inc. provides housing assistance opportunities for student households of individuals and families, of all ages and need. Further, referrals to community agencies are provided to any student requiring assistance beyond the scope of the current programs.
Submit a request to be reviewed for housing
For additional information, email Jovenes at CerritosPN@jovenesinc.org or complete the Jovenes Housing Screening Form