Welcome to CalWORKs
Need to book a counseling appointment?
To schedule an appointment, go to your Student Portal,
select the “Navigate” tile, and click “Schedule An Appointment.”
For help, review the Step-by-Step Instructions.Ready to book an appointment click on the Navigate Appointment Center
(August 14- December 15, 2023)
Eligibility verification will be DUE as early as August 1, 2023
Note: Students are responsible for submitting eligibility and required forms every semester. Doing so will allow for next semester early registration.
New Material Request updates!
For more information visit the link below.
The Cerritos College CalWORKs (California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids) Program provides comprehensive support services to parenting students receiving cash aid to complete their educational and career goals.
What to expect when you come to the CalWORKs office:
- For your safety and care of your children, we are limited in the capacity of foot traffic in the office. Therefore, children, family, and friends will not be allowed to accompany you to your appointments.
- All students are required to complete a symptom questionnaires and get their temperature checked at a Temperature Screening Kiosk located throughout campus. To help you get through the lines more quickly, you may answer your symptom questionnaire prior to arriving on campus through your MyCerritos portal.
- All students and employees vaccinated or not must always wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth when they are on campus, including hallways, restrooms, etc.
- All students and employees must maintain 6 ft of physical distancing while indoors or outdoors on campus.
- We are reminding everyone to wash their hands and use hand sanitizers to prevent the spread of germs. Hand sanitizers are available in all buildings and offices.
- For your convenience, Student Health Services offers COVID testing and the Moderna Vaccine by appointment only: (562) 860-2451 Ext. 2321 (press option 3)
In-Person Services will be offered Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 4:30 pm
Please see the services offered by day:
Monday & Tuesday
- Academic Counseling
- County Forms (Progress Reports)
- New Student Intakes
Wednesday & Thursday
- Material Request
Monday through Thursday
- Appointment Requests (schedule new appointment)
- Material Request
- 3-Day Turn Around Forms (Monthly Attendance Reports)
- Computer Lab
- Study Area
- FREE Testing Supplies
Online Services offered Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm.
• Virtual Office Hours
• Appointment Requests (schedule new appointment)
• Academic Counseling
• County Forms (Progress Reports)
• New Student Intakes
• Educational Materials
• 3-Day Turn Around Forms (Monthly Attendance Reports)
• Work-Study Appointments
• Workshops and Student events will be hosted online by Zoom (various times/dates)