Sex Offender Registration

Sex offenders are required to register with the police in the jurisdiction in which they reside and at institutions of higher learning if they are students or if they work as employees, contractors, or volunteers.

Sex offenders who may be required to register should do so at the Cerritos College Police Department, located on the south side of campus at the intersection of New Falcon Way and Lot C-10.

Information regarding registered sex offenders in the state of California can be obtained through the Megan's' Law web site, located at This information is also available to the public at some local police departments and sheriff's offices.

The Cerritos College Police Department does not provide public access to the Department of Justice Megan's Law program. There are several agencies in the local community where a member of the public can access this information.

Public access to viewing the Megan's Web program is generally by appointment, and it is recommended that you call the agency before going to find out what hours the information is accessible.