Applying to Cerritos College
Before you can begin taking classes through Cerritos College you will need to complete an online application. About 24 hours after your completed application has been submitted, you will receive your student ID number in an e-mail from the college. You will need that ID number in order to proceed with enrolling in classes.
1. Apply for a Student ID# at http://my.cerritos.edu.
- If you are taking classes to earn the WAFC Certificate only, select "Career Advancement" for your educational objective when applying for your Student ID# and the Assessment, Orientation and Counseling (AOC) process will be waved. Assessment & Orientation-Counseling (AOC) are required for first-time (new to any college) students who plan to complete an AA Degree or Transfer to a 4-year college or university.
- Be sure to apply for the semester you will begin taking classes.
- Major - For the WAFC Retail Management Program choose "Retail Management (WAFC)-CT- (BA_RMGT-CT)"
- Residency - When the application asks about your residence, it is asking where you live. This question is not asking for your citizenship status.
Paying for Classes
If your company is a member of the Western Association of Food Chains (WAFC) and partners with Cerritos College, be sure to contact your company education representative for further information regarding tuition payment. Many of our partners pay for a portion (or ALL!) of your tuition while participating in the retail program at Cerritos College.
Additionally, Cerritos College has a number of financial aid opportunities for students.