Student Health Services
Monkeypox has been declared a public health emergency by the World Health Organization. Governor Newsom proclaimed a state of emergency in California. While there are no known cases of Monkeypox on campus, Cerritos College is preparing for the possibility.
If you are experiencing symptoms of the Monkeypox virus, please contact Student Health Services to make a Telehealth (Zoom) appointment with our providers.
More Student Health Services
The following resources at Cerritos College and in your community will provide customized reports and help you discover individual usage patterns, risk patterns, aspirations and goals. The sexual violence prevention program provides ways to identify, prevent and interrupt sexual violence. Take the following anonymous surveys to learn more:
Mental Health Crisis Resources:
- 24-hour Student Health Crisis Hotline:
(562) 653-7821(press option 1)
- Crisis Lifeline: Call or Text 988 or chat online at 988lifeline.org
- Text "COURAGE" to Crisis Text Line at 741741
- The Disaster Distress Helpline:
1 (800) 985-5990
- For assistance with assessment, screening, and referrals for on-going therapy, please
call the Los Angeles County Access Hotline at
1 (800) 854-7771.
Student Health and Wellness Clinic
The Student Health Center is currently providing in-person and virtual tele-health services. We will be available by phone to schedule appointments, answer questions, and provide referrals.
Please call (562) 860-2451 Ext. 2321 (press option 3) to make an appointment.
Emergencies: Call 9-1-1
For general questions, please email us at email@example.com
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday: 8 am to 5 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am to 4:30 pm (Telehealth until 6:00 p.m.; prior appointment necessary).
- Friday: 8 am to 4 pm
- **Closed 12 pm to 1 pm daily**
Evening Nurse Practitioner Hours:
- Wednesdays: 4 pm - 6 pm by Zoom appointment.
For Triage Services, Mental Health Teletherapy, Medical Health Telehealth, please include:
- Student ID
- Date of birth
- Reason for consultation/appointment
- Best contact number
A nurse practitioner/therapist will contact you for personalized medical consultation or to schedule an initial appointment through Zoom.
We are offering flu shots.
- $5 for enrolled students
- $15 for employees