ENGLISH AND READING TUTORING APPOINTMENTS
When making a tutoring appointment:
Please be aware of that you must request a tutoring appointment no later than 24 hours
before your requested appointment time. You will receive a response to your request
within 6 hours of your submission.
- If you need a tutoring appointment on a Saturday at 10:00 am, you must submit your request no later than 10:00 am on the Friday before.
- If you need a tutoring appointment first thing in the morning on Tuesday at 9:00 am, you must submit your request no later than 9:00 am on Monday morning.
- Appointment requests are not processed on Saturday or Sunday. If you need an appointment on Monday morning, you must submit that request no later than the previous Friday morning.
- Same day appointments will be considered, but are not guaranteed. They will be accommodated
as staffing and
- Please do not schedule multiple appointments concurrently. For example, you cannot schedule one appointment for 4:30pm and another appointment for 5:00pm. If you request this, only one appointment will be scheduled.
- Please be on time for the online tutoring session. If you are more than 10 minutes late, the tutor will cancel the appointment and move on to helping students in the Drop In tutoring room.
- If you can no longer attend your scheduled appointment, please notify Success Center staff before the appointment. If you do not show up to two appointments, you must meet with a Success Center staff member before you can make future appointments.
- If you are having issues scheduling an appointment, please contact us via Chat and ask for help.