You are a transfer student if you have attended another college, but never attended Cerritos College.
- Complete the admission's application by applying online.
- How to Apply to Cerritos College - Tutorial Video
- We recommend having official high school/college transcripts sent directly to Cerritos College Admissions and Records via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Please visit Admissions Criteria to check your eligibility for admission. For our undocumented community, you may attend Cerritos College and pay in-state tuition if you qualify for AB-540.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Once you have completed your application for admission, you need to schedule an appointment with a counselor to develop an educational plan and determine the appropriate course(s) selection for your program of study.
- If you have attended another college or university and are interested in enrolling in courses that have a pre-requisites (example: chemistry, English, or math) please submit a Requisite Clearance form and a copy of your transcripts to Admissions, Records & Services (email@example.com ).
- Self-Report Tool (SRT)
- The Self-Report Tool (SRT) provides students with the opportunity to place into English, reading, math or ESL (English as a Second Language) courses based on their United States high school records. There are two SRTs: one for English/reading/ESL and one for math.
- The SRT is now accessible from the MyCerritos portal and here are the instructions. You can complete this online without the need to schedule an appointment or come to the campus.
- Please visit the Assessment Center for more information.
- After receiving your enrollment appointment through MyCerritos, you may enroll online at MyCerritos on or after your scheduled time.
- Be sure to pay all fees. Students who receive financial aid must follow the same fee schedule when paying lab fees, Cerritos College Student Activities (CCSA) fee, and the Health fee.
After getting settled into your first semester, meet with a counselor every semester. Counselors are available to assist you with your educational planning year-round. Visit the Counseling Department to learn how to schedule an appointment with a counselor.
Welcome to Cerritos College!
If you need accommodations with any of these activities due to a disability, please visit Student Accessibility Services (formerly Disabled Students Programs and Services—DSPS).