CSU/UC Transfer Success Pathway
WHAT IS CSU/UC TRANSFER SUCCESS PATHWAY?
A Cerritos College program that supports students who are participating in the Dual Admissions program offered by the University of California system and California State University (also called CSU Transfer Success Pathway). The university dual admission program will guarantee future UC or CSU admission to students who finish high school 2023 and beyond and are entering a California community college and commit to transferring within three years.
BENEFITS FOR THE STUDENTS:
- FREE tuition at Cerritos College for 2 years (must have 12 units or more and be a California resident)
- Health fee waiver
- Earlier Enrollment dates so you get the classes you need
- Receive personalized guidance from Transfer Center Counselors to create an educational plan that will help you transfer within three years or less
- First year, first time college students (finished high school in 2023)
- California resident (AB 540 accepted)
- Opt-in to the CSU Transfer Success Pathway through the CSU Transfer Planner (Aug 1-Sept 30th) or the UC Dual Admission by June 1st or become active member of the Transfer Academy.
- Complete the following onboarding steps at Cerritos College:
- Application to Cerritos College
- Online Orientation
- Self Report Tool (SRT) – English and math placement
- Apply for FAFSA/California Dream Act
- Enroll in English 100/100S and transfer math for fall 2023 plus classes to reach at
least 12 units and remain in courses through census date.
TRANSFER SUCCESS PATHWAY STEPS:
- Apply to Cerritos College
- Complete the Onboarding steps (see above)
- Apply for CSU Transfer Success Pathway program through the CSU Transfer Planner by Sept 30th or opt-in to the UC Dual Admissions by June 1st or become active member of the Transfer Academy.
- Enroll in a full load of classes for fall 2023 to include English 100/100S and a Transfer Math