EOPS Book Grants
The EOPS Book Grant is available each semester to EOPS students.
EOPS students are eligible to receive the EOPS book grant for the Fall or Spring semester if:
- enrolled in a Math, English/ESL, or Reading course until completion/clearance of Math 80, English 100, and Reading 54
- completed all three EOPS appointments (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and submitted a completed Work in Progress (WIP) form the previous semester.
ECHOES OF HOPE TEXTBOOK APPLICATION - SUMMER 2020
To qualify for textbook support, students must be between the ages of 17-28 and identify
as one or more of the following:
- a student who is a current or former foster youth,
- a student who comes from a low-income family,
- a student enduring homelessness,
- and a student who is undocumented.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/eohcerritos