Mutual Responsibility Contract
- Attend/Complete an EOPS Orientation
- Complete an EOPS Application and Mutual Responsibility Contract
- Enroll/Attend 12 units of coursework during the semester in which admitted into the program
First Appointment must be with a counselor. The purpose is to establish an educational goal and to develop an Educational Plan.
Second Appointment may be with an EOPS staff or EOPS counselor. The purpose is to review the Work-In-Progress (WIP) Report and to identify resources that will ensure your academic success.
Third Appointment must be with a counselor. The purpose is to review your objectives for the semester, identify needs and provide resources and to prepare for the next semester of classes.
- Maintain a 2.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Enroll in a minimum of 3 units the semesters following admission into the EOPS program
- Meet with an EOPS/CARE counselor if I am experiencing difficulties which may impact my academic progress
- Enroll into an EOPS counseling course (10, 101A, 101B, 150 or 200) within one year of admission to the program
- Enroll in math, English, ESL or reading sequence until completed
- Declare a major after the second semester of admission
- Provide verification of TANF from the Department of Social Services at the beginning of each year
- Attend any required CARE seminars, meetings or appointments
EARLY WARNING & DISQUALIFICATION
You may be disqualified from the EOPS/CARE programs for (1) failure to adhere to the Mutual Responsibility Contract, (2) failure to adhere to the Educational Plan, and (3) completing 70 degree applicable units.