- Adhere to the Mutual Responsibility Contract (MRC)
- Meet with an EOPS counselor at minimum three times per semester (Fall & Spring)
First Appointment must be with a counselor. The purpose is to establish an educational goal and to develop an Educational Plan.
Second Appointment may be with an EOPS staff or EOPS counselor. The purpose is to review the Work-In-Progress (WIP) Report and to identify resources that will ensure your academic success.
Third Appointment must be with a counselor. The purpose is to review your objectives for the semester, identify needs and provide resources and to prepare for the next semester of classes.
- Maintain a 2.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Enroll in a minimum of 3 units the semesters following admission into the EOPS program
- Enroll into an EOPS counseling course (10, 101A, 101B, 150 or 200) within one year of admission to the program
- Enroll in math, English, ESL or reading sequence until completed
- Declare a major after the second semester of admission
As a CARE student I also agree to:
- Adhere to the EOPS Mutual Responsibility Contract (MRC)
- Provide verification of TANF from the Department of Social Services at the beginning of each year
- Attend any required CARE seminars, meetings or appointments