Educational Materials Workshop allows students to request a reimbursement or an advancement on educational fees, books and supplies from the county.
Materials Needed to process your request:
Call our front desk to schedule an appointment today!
Notice of Action, Verification of Benefits, GN 6005, GN 6005A, GN 6006
- Orange County
- By contacting your CalWORKs Case Worker.
- Los Angeles County
- Can be printed from your DPSS account online.
- By going to your Eligibility Office Customer Service desk and asking for a copy.
For Summer 2019, May 2019 through August 2019
For Fall 2019, August 2019 through December 2019
For Spring 2020 January 2020 through May 2020
- Workers name, case number, file number, phone number, and e-mail.
- Registration Statement (preferred)/class schedule by logging into your MyCerritos.
- Class syllabus if books/supplies are not on bookstore list
- Bring copies of receipt(s) for your books and supplies if already purchased or printouts of books required for classes from the Cerritos College Bookstore
- If books were purchased at another location other than the Cerritos College bookstore, write course name and number next to the book price on the copy of receipt(s).
- If you have not purchased supplies, but plan on doing so, bring a list. You can obtain prices by going to the store's website and printing them out.
- For faster processing, when searching on-line for books/supplies please place all
items in "cart" to avoid individual printouts.
All workshops are by APPOINTMENT ONLY
NO CHILDREN, FRIENDS, or FAMILY are ALLOWED in the Computer Lab
All Original Receipt(s) MUST be turned in to the county AFTER the reimbursement/advancement was made.