Financial Literacy Workshops
Dates Coming Soon.
How to Budget & Your Credit
- Where's your money coming from & where's your money going?
- What are your financial goals
- What's a spending plan
- Who cares about credit?
The Secret to Couponing!
- Learn about digital coupons
- Learn how to "stack" multiple offers
- Learn how to read a store's offers
To Borrow or Not to Borrow: Avoiding Student Debt
- Student loans vs. Private loans
- Subsidized or Unsubsidized loans: What's the difference?
- When should you borrow?
Take the online Cash Course - REGISTER TODAY!
Cash Course is a free online money management educational resource available to all students 24/7.
Financial Literacy Resources:
- National Endowment for Financial Education
- 360 degrees of Financial Literacy, by American Institute of CPAs
- Practical Money Skills for Life
- Better Money Habits with Khan Academy
- Hands-on Banking
Are you COUNTING AHEAD? Learn about resources available to you about the importance of financial wellness.
For further information please contact the Financial Aid office at (562) 860-2451 Ext. 2397 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.