Tentative Disbursement Dates
2023-2024 Disbursement Schedule
Fall 2023 - Disbursement Schedule
Census date for Fall 2023 is 9/04/23. Adjustments will be made for any classes dropped or added up to this date.
1st Disbursement: Tuesday, August 15, 2023
2nd Disbursement: Friday, September 8, 2023
Disbursement: Friday, August 25, 2023
Disbursement: Friday, September 22, 2023
Disbursement: Friday, September 1, 2023
Spring 2024 - DisbursemenT SCHEDULE
Census date for Spring 2024 is 1/29/24. Adjustments will be made for any classes dropped or added up to this date.
1st Disbursement: Monday, January 8, 2024
2nd Disbursement: Friday, February 02, 2024
Disbursement: Friday, January 19, 2024
Disbursement: Friday, February 16, 2024
Disbursement: Friday, February 2, 2024
Summer 2024 - DisbursemenT SCHEDULE
Census date for Summer 2024 is TBD. Adjustments will be made for any classes dropped or added up to this date.
If you are enrolled in only 2nd 6 week classes starting TBD and enrolled before the census date, if eligible, your disbursement date will be TBD.
Note: There is only one Disbursement for summer. Units enrolled in for both sessions will be included in the TBD Disbursement. If you do not have a class beginning in May, you will not be Disbursed until your units become active. If you enroll late into the class, allow 1-2 weeks for Disbursement.
Get your refund money! Select your refund preference with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. For more information about BankMobile Disbursements, visit www.bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices.
Don’t have your Personal Code?
Visit www.refundselection.com and click on “Need a Code?” to request one.
Important Information about Disbursements:
- Students who are on Warning status may experience a financial aid disbursement delay in their next semester until grades are posted and SAP is evaluated.
- Students who are on Disqualification status will NOT receive a disbursement unless they submit an SAP Appeal by the posted deadline and it is approved.
- Waitlist courses will not be considered and are not officially enrolled units.
- We will be recalculating pell as of the census date and making adjustments based on enrollment on that date. Any drops/adds after census will not be considered.
- Students may only receive federal financial aid funding for one repetition of a previously passed course (A, B, C, D, P).
- Students enrolled in distance education programs (online courses) may experience a delay in their Title IV financial aid disbursement until the student has participated in the distance education program for a longer and more substantiated period of time (e.g., until an exam has been given, completed, and graded or a paper has been submitted).
- There is generally two disbursements for Pell during fall and spring semesters and one disbursement only for summer. There are some exceptions to this if students are awarded late in the semester and for students who add classes resulting in an adjustment.
- New loan borrowers must wait 30 days before they can receive their disbursement.
- Loan disbursement cannot be processed unless you are officially enrolled in at least 6 eligible financial aid units and classes have begun.