Tentative Disbursement Dates
Fall 2021 - Disbursement Schedule
Census date for Fall 2021 is 09/05/21. Adjustments will be made for any classes dropped or added up to this date.
1st Disbursement: Monday, August 16, 2021
2nd Disbursement: Friday, September 10, 2021
Disbursement: Friday, August 27, 2021
1st Disbursement: Friday, September 3, 2021
2nd Disbursement: Friday, October 22, 2021
Disbursement: Friday, September 17, 2021
Disbursement: Friday, September 3, 2021
Spring 2022 - DisbursemenT SCHEDULE
Census date for Spring 2022 is 02/06/22. Adjustments will be made for any classes
dropped or added up to this date.
1st Disbursement: Monday, January 10, 2022
2nd Disbursement: Friday, February 11, 2022
Disbursement: Friday, January 31, 2022
1st Disbursement: Friday, January 31, 2022
2nd Disbursement: Friday, March 11, 2022
Disbursement: Friday, February 18, 2022
Disbursement: Friday, February 4, 2022
Summer 2022 - DisbursemenT SCHEDULE
Census date for Summer 2022 is 06/22/22. Adjustments will be made for any classes
dropped or added up to this date.
Disbursement: Monday, May 23, 2022
If you are enrolled in 2nd 6 week classes starting 7/5/22 and enrolled before the census date, if eligible, your disbursement date will be 7/8/2022.
Note: There is only one Disbursement for summer. Units enrolled in for both sessions will be included in the May 23rd Disbursement. If you do not have a class beginning in May, you will not be Disbursed until your units become active. If you enroll late in to the class, allow 1-2 weeks for Disbursement.
Get your refund money! Select your refund preference with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. For more information about BankMobile Disbursements, visit www.bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices.
Don’t have your Personal Code?
Visit www.refundselection.com and click on “Need a Code?” to request one.
Important Information about Disbursements:
- Students who are on Warning status may experience a financial aid disbursement delay in their next semester until grades are posted and SAP is evaluated.
- Students who are on Disqualification status will NOT receive a disbursement unless they submit an SAP Appeal by the posted deadline and it is approved.
- Waitlist courses will not be considered and are not officially enrolled units.
- We will be recalculating pell as of the census date and making adjustments based on enrollment on that date. Any drops/adds after census will not be considered.
- Students may only receive federal financial aid funding for one repetition of a previously passed course (A, B, C, D, P).
- Students enrolled in distance education programs (online courses) may experience a delay in their Title IV financial aid disbursement until the student has participated in the distance education program for a longer and more substantiated period of time (e.g., until an exam has been given, completed, and graded or a paper has been submitted).
- There is generally two disbursements for Pell during fall and spring semesters and one disbursement only for summer. There are some exceptions to this if students are awarded late in the semester and for students who add classes resulting in an adjustment.
- New loan borrowers must wait 30 days before they can receive their disbursement.
- Loan disbursement cannot be processed unless you are officially enrolled in at least 6 eligible financial aid units and classes have begun.