Let's celebrate our campus diversity advocates!
Below is the criteria highlighting the qualities that would warrant a diversity award nomination. If you know a student, employee, community member, or campus group who meet one or more of the criteria outlined below, please submit your nomination(s) form today!
Nominations deadline: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Acts as a role model or ally in advocating for diversity efforts.
- Creates an inclusive culture by actively engaging on-campus and in the community to support diversity and inclusion.
- Take steps to increase cultural awareness and positive change on campus.
- Leads positive actions or interventions to close equity gaps and enable all members of our campus communities to realize their full potential.
- Takes a proactive role in educating the campus community on matters of inequity or disparities.
- Promotes cross-cultural connections and self-discovery.
- Offers programming to help the campus community learn more about practical ways to enhance equity, diversity, and/or inclusion.
- Applies evidence and service excellence principles to tackle issues effectively to improve the experiences for students and staff.
The award ceremony will be Thursday, April 13, 2023
Time: 3:00 - 4:30 pm
Location: Student Center
Voting is closed.
For questions please email: Monica Acuna
Download PDF flyer
If disability accommodations (e.g. communications access, alternate formats) are needed to participate fully in this event, please submit your request to AccommodationsRequest@cerritos.edu within seven school days in advance of the event.